Our team at Rothstein Lawyers can represent you in an application to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, Federal Circuit Court or Federal Court of Australia. Ask us about Visa Appeals to get started.
We can also make a request for Ministerial Intervention on your behalf.
Visa Application Refusals and Visa Appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal or Federal/High Court
The Department of Home Affairs cancels or refuses numerous visas and visa applications. We assist with appeals to the:
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- Federal Courts
- Minister of Immigration and Border Protection to intervene if it is in the public interest to do so.
- Visa Appeals
Visa Condition Breaches
We can provide detailed replies to a notice of intention to consider cancellation issued for the following reasons:
- Breaching a visa condition (Section 116);
- Ceasing employment with a sponsor (Section 116);
- Where grounds no longer exist for the holding of a visa (Section 116)
- Providing incorrect information (Section 109);
- Business visa holders failing to abide by the conditions of their visa (Section 137);
- Consequential cancellations (Section 140);
- Failing to pass the character test (Section 501).
Visa Cancellations/ Unlawful Residence Status
Principal Solicitor Sophie Manera was recently featured in the Law Society of Western Australia's Lawyers Make A Difference campaign for her ongoing pro bono work assisting asylum seekers. Read the full story in Business News...
Australian immigration laws are complex and continually changing. Many migrant workers are unsure of their employment law rights, and many employers are unsure of their rights and obligations as a sponsor. Failure to comply with Australian immigration law obligations may result in serious consequences.
Rothstein Lawyers were present at the Perth Small Business Expo. Thank you to everyone who stopped by to see us at the Perth Small Business Expo on Friday 4 May 2018.
Talk to us today
We’re here to help you with whatever you may need. We specialise in complex immigration, citizenship applications and visa appeals.